How often you need to cut your baby’s hair depends on how fast it grows. Baby’s hair grows an average of 0.5 cm per month. This means you probably won’t need to cut them until they are 18 months old. However, some babies’ hair is so fine and fragile that it requires more frequent trimming.
From what age should my baby’s hair be cut?
Parents often struggle to know at what age they should cut their baby’s hair. However, there is no precise rule to follow. Some parents prefer to wait until their children are a year or two old, while others are quick to do so as soon as their hair begins to grow.
So there is no right or wrong answer. It all depends on the preferences of the parents and what is best for their baby. Some babies have very fine, fragile hair, which can make it difficult to style them. In this case, it is better to wait a little before cutting them.
Other babies have very thick, curly hair, which can be difficult to manage on a day-to-day basis. In this case, it may be better to cut them earlier to facilitate the hairstyle. Either way, it’s important to seek professional advice before cutting your baby’s hair.
The benefits of cutting your baby’s hair
The benefits of cutting your baby’s hair are many. Indeed, this allows in particular to:
– Make it easier to maintain your baby’s hair, especially if it is fine or curly.
– Prevent your baby’s hair from getting too long and unmanageable.
– Give your baby a neater look, especially if he/she is starting to get noticed by other children.
How to cut your baby’s hair
Cutting your baby’s hair can seem like a daunting task, but it’s actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Here’s how:
1. First of all, you will need a good baby hair salon with all the necessary equipment. Make sure the salon is clean and the tools are sharp and sterile.
2. Next, cut your baby’s hair into small sections, starting at the bangs and working your way back. Always cut in the direction of the hair to avoid frizz.
3. When you’re done, apply a baby finishing product to help control frizz and give your baby’s hair a well-groomed look.
When to cut baby’s hair for the first time?
How often you need to cut your baby’s hair will depend on its texture and how fast it grows. Fine and/or wavy hair may need trimming more often than thick and/or straight hair. Hair that grows quickly may also require more frequent trimming.
Generally, you won’t have to cut your baby’s hair until it’s about 5 cm (2 inches) tall. However, if your toddlers have fine and/or wavy hair, they may start to need a trim earlier, when their hair reaches about 3 cm (1 inch).
Once your toddlers have hair long enough to need trimming, you’ll probably need to trim every 2-3 months. However, if your children have fine and/or wavy hair, they may need trimming more frequently, every 1-2 months.
Why not cut the hair before 2 years?
There are several reasons why parents choose not to cut their child’s hair until they are 2 years old. First of all, babies’ hair is extremely fine and fragile, which makes it difficult to cut. Also, babies tend to move around a lot, which makes cutting hair extremely difficult. Finally, babies’ hair grows extremely quickly, which means they will need trimming more frequently than adults.